JPMorgan Chase Bank Fires Nicholas Williams
Nicholas Williams (CRD #:4780993), was recently fired by JPMorgan Chase Bank according to his Brokercheck Record, accessed on January 5, 2021. Read on for the details of his termination.
On October 29, 2021, JPMorgan Chase Bank fired Nicholas Williams after he allegedly signed a wire transfer request on behalf of a customer without the customer’s consent. The allegations further state that Nicholas Williams entered inaccurate information into an affiliate bank system related to the expiration date of a customer’s identification resulting in inaccurate affiliate bank books and records.
Nicholas Williams has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 – Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 26 – Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Principal Examination
Other than JPMorgan Chase Bank, Nicholas Williams has also worked with:
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated (CRD#: 7691)
- Wells Fargo Advisors (CRD#: 19616)
- Suntrust Investment Services (CRD#: 17499)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you have been victimized after working with Nicholas Williams, don’t hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated for investors to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.