Mike Emmanouilidis Allegedly Misrepresented Life Insurance Policy
Mike Emmanouilidis (CRD #: 1114782), a broker registered with Morgan Stanley, is alleged to have misrepresented an investment, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on April 6, 2022. If you have questions about Mike Emmanouilidis’s conduct as a broker, read on.
In a dispute filed on December 3, 2021, an investor claimed Mike Emmanouilidis failed to disclose the future costs associated with a variable life insurance policy the investor purchased in 1999. The firm denied this complaint.
However, investors should know that firms can deny disputes without consenting to a third-party investigation, and investors may still pursue FINRA arbitration to recover their losses after a denial.
FINRA Rule 2020
Variable Universal Life insurance policies(VUL) may not be the best option for every investor. FINRA Rule 2020 forbids the use of manipulation, deception, and other fraudulent means of influencing investors to purchase or sell securities. Misrepresentation of the risks or costs of an investment can be considered a violation of this rule.
Mike Emmanouilidis has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 22 – Direct Participation Programs Representative Examination
- Series 6 – Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
Mike Emmanouilidis is a registered broker in 16 states.
He has also worked for the following firms:
- UBS Financial Services (CRD#:8174)
- AXA Advisors (CRD#:6627)
- The Equitable Life Assurance Society of the United States (CRD#:4039)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Mike Emmanouilidis and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.