Principal Securities Fires Michelle Wu
Michelle Wu (CRD #: 3046373), a former broker, was fired from her previous firm, according to her BrokerCheck record, accessed on June 5, 2022. Keep reading to learn more about her conduct as a broker.
Discharge from Principal Securities
On May 4, 2022, Michelle Wu was fired from Principal Securities for allegedly violating firm policies and procedures related to discretionary trading.
FINRA Rule 3260
FINRA Rule 3260 restricts how brokers can exercise their trading discretion in clients’ accounts. Brokers can only exercise discretionary power in accounts approved for discretionary trading by both the client and the firm. Discretionary transactions must also be regularly reviewed by the firm.
Michelle Wu has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 – Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
- Series 26 – Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Principal Examination
In the past, she worked for Principal Securities (CRD#:1137) and WMA Securities (CRD#:32625).
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Michelle Wu and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.