Michele Savarese Facing Allegations of Unsuitable Investments
Michele Savarese (CRD #: 1241811), a broker registered with Client One Securities, is involved in pending disputes alleging unsuitable recommendations, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on September 7, 2021. These are not the only investor disputes on Michele Savarese’s record.
On July 28, 2021, an investor alleged that Michele Savarese recommended unsuitable investments. The investor is seeking $100,000; the dispute is pending.
On September 2, 2020, an investor alleged that Michele Savarese recommended an alternative investment. The investor is seeking $95,000; the dispute is pending.
Older Investor Disputes
There are two six-figure investor disputes on Michele Savarese’s record. Both were denied, but investors should know that firms can deny disputes without any input from FINRA. Denials simply indicate that the firm denies their investor engaged in misconduct – investors can still recover their money following a denial.
Michele Savarese Background Information
Michele Savarese has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 5 Interest Rate Options Examination
- Series 3 National Commodity Futures Examination
He is a registered broker in 10 states and is a registered investment adviser in California.
Michele Savarese has worked with the following firms:
- Client One Securities (CRD #: 152974)
- Kestra Advisory Services (CRD #: 283330)
- Kestra Investment Services (CRD #: 42046)
- Presidential Brokerage (CRD #: 28784)
- Sutro & Co. (CRD #: 801)
- Prudential Securities (CRD #: 7471)
- Thomson McKinnon Securities (CRD #: 829)
- Drexel Burnham Lambert (CRD #: 7323)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Michele Savarese and you have concerns about your investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 877-600-0098 or email email@example.com