Investor Claims Michael Stickney Failed to Follow Instructions
Michael Stickney (CRD #: 718622), a broker registered with Lincoln Financial Advisors, was involved in a recent dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on July 24, 2022. Keep reading to learn more about Michael Stickney’s conduct as a broker.
On June 10, 2022, an investor alleged that Michael Stickney failed to carry out her trade instructions on June 9, 2022. This dispute was denied by the firm.
However, investors should know that firms can deny disputes without a third-party review. Investors can still recover their losses by seeking out FINRA arbitration after a denial.
FINRA Rule 2010
Failure to follow instructions violates FINRA Rule 2010, which holds brokers to high standards of commercial honor.
Michael Stickney has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 1 – Registered Representative Examination
- Series 26 – Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Principal Examination
Michael Stickney is a registered broker in California, Colorado, Illinois, Michigan, and Wisconsin. He is also a registered investment adviser in Wisconsin.
He has also worked for the following firms:
- The Lincoln National Life Insurance Company (CRD#:2580)
- Lincoln National Pension Insurance Company (CRD#:10293)
- The Paul Revere Variable Annuity Insurance Company (CRD#:647)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Michael Stickney and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.