Michael Ning Named in Dispute Involving GWG Products
Michael Ning (CRD #: 1229733), a broker registered with Arque Capital, allegedly violated multiple securities laws, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on November 6, 2022. Keep reading to learn more about his conduct as a broker.
A dispute filed on September 8, 2022, named Michael Ning in allegations of negligence, breach of contract, and violations of multiple state and federal securities laws. The investor allegedly purchased several GWG products starting in 2011. GWG Holdings has since filed for bankruptcy.
The client seeks $1.7 million in this pending dispute.
FINRA Rule 2010
FINRA Rule 2010 holds brokers to high standards of commercial honor and just and equitable principles of trade.
What is broker negligence?
Brokers may act in many negligent ways, including by executing an excessive number of trades, making misrepresentations or omissions, or failing to supervise other brokers. Investors who have lost money through broker negligence may be able to recover their funds by pursuing FINRA arbitration.
Michael Ning has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 3 – National Commodity Futures Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 24 – General Securities Principal Examination
- Series 8 – General Securities Sales Supervisor Examination (Options Module & General Module)
Michael Ning is a registered broker in nine states and a registered investment adviser in California.
He has also worked for the following firms:
- Empire Securities Corporation (CRD#:2826)
- GBS Financial Corporation (CRD#:16906)
- TriQuest Financial (CRD#:6596)
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith (CRD#:7691)
- Oppenheimer & Company (CRD#:630)
- Lehman Brothers (CRD#:7506)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Michael Ning and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.