Michael Lee Involved in Annuity Allegations
Michael Lee (CRD #: 715932), a broker registered with Essex Securities, has racked up a new six-figure investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on June 22, 2022. Concerned investors should keep reading.
According to a dispute filed on April 12, 2022, an investor allegedly refused to accept a GMIB rider and to maintain a required annuity balance. Annuities can be complex investment vehicles that do not suit many investors’ needs. The investor is seeking to recover $150,000 in this pending dispute. FINRA Rule 2111 requires investments suit an investor’s financial goals as well as risk tolerance.
Previous Investor Disputes
This is not the only dispute on Michael Lee’s record. There are four investor disputes from 2011 alone. Investors who have lost money working with Michael Lee may be able to recover losses through FINRA arbitration.
Michael Lee has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 24 General Securities Principal Examination
He is a registered broker in Arizona, Florida, North Carolina, and Wyoming. He is also a registered investment adviser in Florida.
Michael Lee has worked for the following firms:
- Essex Securities (CRD #: 46605)
- Essex Advisory (CRD #: 312140)
- ES Advisory Group (CRD #: 296929)
- SB Advisory (CRD #: 154680)
- CL Wealth Management (CRD #: 134922)
- Cabot Lodge Securities (CRD #: 159712)
- IFS Securities (CRD #: 40375)
- Financial Advisory Network (CRD #: 115339)
- Securities America (CRD #: 10205)
- McCarley and Associates (CRD #: 16128)
- AIMS Capital Corporation (CRD #: 15118)
- Investor Portfolio (CRD #: 17610)
- Titan Capital Corporation (CRD #: 6359)
- Merrico Investments Corporation (CRD #: 8462)
- First Park Equities (CRD #: 5269)
- Bache Halsey Stuart Shields Incorporated (CRD #: 7471)
- Aborn Investments (CRD #: 4366)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Michael Lee and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.