Investor Alleged Michael Kneale Mismanaged Accounts
Michael Kneale (CRD #: 1427679), a broker registered with Morgan Stanley, is involved in a pending dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on July 30, 2022. If you want to know more about Michael Kneale’s conduct as a broker, keep reading.
On June 4, 2022, an investor alleged that Michael Kneale failed to mitigate losses in their accounts from 2020-2022. This dispute is pending.
FINRA Rule 2010 holds brokers to high standards of commercial honor and just and equitable principles of trade.
Michael Kneale has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 3 – National Commodity Futures Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 8 – General Securities Sales Supervisor Examination (Options Module & General Module)
Michael Kneale is a registered broker in 28 states and the District of Columbia. He is also a registered investment adviser in Michigan and Texas.
He has also worked for Morgan Stanley & Company (CRD#:8209) and Morgan Stanley DW (CRD#:7556).
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Michael Kneale and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.