Michael Giannetti Barred by FINRA
Michael Giannetti (CRD #: 5086716) has been barred by FINRA, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on May 2, 2022. Keep reading if you have questions about Michael Giannetti’s conduct as a broker.
Bar by FINRA
According to an Acceptance, Waiver, and Consent (AWC) agreement filed on March 22, 2022, Michael Giannetti consented to the findings that he allegedly refused to provide documents and information in relation to an investigation into his possible involvement in undisclosed outside business activities while employed by MML Investment Services.
The AWC alleges this refusal to comply with requests for information violated FINRA Rules 8210 and 2010.
FINRA Rules 8210 and 2010
FINRA Rule 8210 requires FINRA members to respond to requests for information, records, or testimony. Failure to respond leads to a temporary suspension or outright ban from associating with FINRA members.
Violations of Rule 8210 and other FINRA regulations may also be automatic violations of Rule 2010, which holds brokers to high standards of ethical conduct.
Following this filing, Michael Giannetti was permanently barred from associating with FINRA members in all capacities.
You can view the full AWC here.
Outside Business Activities
Michael Giannetti has two outside businesses on his detailed BrokerCheck record:
- Life insurance sales agent
- MJ Giannetti Consultants: Corporate Consultant
Contact Kurta Law today if Michael Giannetti solicited you for an investment in an outside business.
Michael Giannetti has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 - Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 - Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE - Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 - Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
In the past, he worked for the following firms:
- MML Investors Services (CRD#:10409)
- Sagepoint Financial(CRD#:133763)
- NYLIFE Securities (CRD#:5167)
- MetLife Securities (CRD#:14251)
- Metropolitan Life Insurance Company (CRD#:4095)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Michael Giannetti and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.