Michael DiGioia Embroiled in Six-Figure Investor Dispute
Michael DiGioia (CRD #: 4073951), a broker registered with Lampost Capital, L.C., is involved in an investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck profile, accessed on July 26, 2021. DiGioia may also offer advisory services under the name Mike Ross.
On June 4, 2021, a customer alleged that Michael DiGioia engaged in business practices that resulted in losses. The client is seeking $150,000; the dispute is pending.
There is also a criminal disclosure on his record. On January 17, 2019, Michael DiGioia was charged with one count of assault against a victim aged 65 or older. He also pled guilty to one count of disorderly conduct, reduced from one count of strangulation.
Michael DiGioia Background Information
He has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 55 Limited Representative-Equity Trader Exam
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 24 General Securities Principal Examination
He is a registered broker in Florida.
DiGioia has worked for the following firms:
- Lampost Capital, L.C. (CRD #: 43706)
- Arive Capital Markets (CRD #: 8060)
- Vision (CRD #: 47927)
- Rothschild Lieberman (CRD #: 10030)
- Quasar Trading (CRD #: 151974)
- Legend Trading (CRD #: 150567)
- Legend Securities (CRD #: 44952)
- Gunnallen Financial (CRD #: 17609)
- com (CRD #: 47883)
- Terra Nova Trading (CRD #: 37761)
- com (CRD #: 42071)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Michael DiGioia and you have concerns about the suitability of your investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 212-658-1502 or email email@example.com.