Michael DeJulio Denied Insurance Licensure in Connecticut
Michael DeJulio (CRD #: 5168978), a broker registered with Purshe Kaplan Sterling Investments, was denied insurance licensure in Connecticut, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on April 18, 2022. Read on if you want to learn more about Michael DeJulio’s conduct as a broker.
On January 24, 2022, the State of Connecticut Insurance Department denied Michael DeJulio’s request for an insurance license due to his alleged failure to accurately answer the following questions:
- Have you ever been convicted of a misdemeanor, had a judgment withheld or deferred, or are you currently charged with committing a misdemeanor?
- Have you ever been named or involved as a party in an administrative proceeding, including FINRA sanction or arbitration proceeding regarding any professional or occupational license or registration?
- Have you ever had an insurance agency contract or any other business relationship with an insurance company terminated for any alleged misconduct?
Michael DeJulio pled guilty to two misdemeanor criminal charges in 2017.
Discharge from Goldman, Sachs & Co.
Michael DeJulio was fired from Goldman, Sachs & Co. on March 30, 2017, following allegations involving honesty and “timely escalation” in internal communications.
FINRA Rule 2010
FINRA Rule 2010 requires brokers to uphold high standards of commercial honor, and many kinds of unethical and fraudulent behavior can qualify as violations of this rule.
Michael DeJulio has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 – Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 3 – National Commodity Futures Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
He is a registered broker in 14 states and a registered investment adviser in New Jersey and New York.
He has also worked for Goldman, Sachs & Co. (CRD#:361)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Michael DeJulio and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.