Michael Binstock Embroiled in a Six-Figure Investment Dispute
Michael Binstock (CRD #: 2728462), a broker registered with CreativeOne Securities, has a new investor dispute on his BrokerCheck record, accessed on June 23, 2022. This is the seventh disclosure on his account.
On April 8, 2022, an investor alleged that Michael Binstock lied to them about the income associated with financial products. The investor is seeking $212,000 in this pending dispute.
FINRA Rule 2020: Misrepresentation and Omissions
FINRA Rule 2020 prohibits brokers from omitting or misrepresenting material information about their investment, including projections of future income. It also prohibits the use of any deceptive or manipulative devices.
A regulatory action from 2012 alleges Michael Binstock violated FINRA Rule 2010 when he forged signatures and altered documents.
Michael Binstock has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
He is a registered broker and investment adviser in Minnesota.
Michael Binstock has registered with the following firms:
- Cambridge Investment Research Advisors (CRD #: 134139)
- Cambridge Investment Research (CRD #: 39543)
- Investment Advisors Corp (CRD #: 117531)
- Broker Dealer Financial Services (CRD #: 8073)
- Thrivent Investment Management (CRD #: 18387)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Michael Binstock and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.