Mark Wells Facing an Allegation of Misrepresentation
Mark Wells (CRD #: 3053517), a broker registered with Morgan Stanley in Boca Raton, Florida, has a new investor dispute on his record, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on August 25, 2021.
On June 27, 2021, an investor alleged that Mark Wells misrepresented an investment. The dispute was denied, but investors should know that they can still recover damages following a denial.
There is a settled dispute on Mark Wells’ record regarding suitability. On April 14, 2010, an investor alleged that Mark Wells recommended an unsuitable investment. The investor sought $35,004; the dispute settled for $363,522.
Mark Wells of Wells Fargo Background Information
Mark Wells has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 Investment Company Products / Variable Contracts Representative Examination
He is a registered broker in 28 states and a registered investment adviser in Florida and Texas.
Mark Wells has registered with the following firms:
- Morgan Stanley (CRD #: 149777)
- National Securities Corporation (CRD #: 7569)
- Asset & Financial Planning (CRD #: 110709)
- Prime Capital Services (CRD #: 18334)
- Signator Investors (CRD #: 468)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Mark Wells and you have concerns about your investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 877-600-0098 or email email@example.com.