Marion Adams Resigns from Raymond James After Allegedly Misappropriating Assets
Marion Adams (CRD #:1392435), a broker registered with The Jeffrey Matthews Financial Group, voluntarily resigned from his position at Raymond James & Associates according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on February 2, 2022. He is also an investment advisor registered with Jeffrey Matthews Wealth Management.
On October 7, 2021, Marion Adams voluntarily resigned from his position at Raymond James & Associates following an investor dispute filed on July 6, 2021. According to the allegations, he may have misappropriated his client’s estate assets. The executor of the client’s estate is seeking $100,000一the dispute is still pending.
· FINRA Rule 2150 prohibits brokers and brokerage firms from misusing customers’ funds or securities.
· FINRA Rule 2010 requires associated persons to observe high standards of commercial honor and just and equitable principles of trade. By allegedly misappropriating his client’s estate assets, Marion Adams may have failed to observe high standards of commercial honor.
On April 8, 2021, Marion Adams became the subject of a tax lien for $165,307.59.
Marion Adams has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 3 – National Commodity Futures Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
He is a registered broker in four states. He is also a registered investment advisor in Alabama, Louisiana, and Ohio.
In addition to The Jeffrey Matthews Financial Group, Marion Adams has also worked with Morgan Keegan & Company (CRD#:4161).
Kurta Law Can Help
If you have worked with Marion Adams and have concerns about your investments, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated for investors to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.