LPL Financial Fires Marc Lowell After Failing to Disclose an Outside Business Activity
Marc Lowell (CRD #:1866525), a broker registered with Alliance Global Partners, was fired by LPL Financial according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on February 2, 2022.
On October 14, 2021, LPL Financial fired Marc Lowell after allegedly failing to disclose an outside business activity.
Undisclosed Outside Business Activities Violates FINRA Rules 3270 and 2010
FINRA Rule 3270 requires that brokers provide written notice to their firms regarding their outside business activities. By engaging in an outside business activity without providing prior written notice to his firm, Marc Lowell allegedly violated FINRA Rules 3270 and 2010.
A violation of FINRA Rule 3270 also constitutes a violation of FINRA Rule 2010, which requires registered representatives to observe high standards of commercial honor and just and equitable principles of trade.
Marc Lowell has six businesses listed in the Outside Business Activity of his detailed BrokerCheck report:
- Real estate owner: Whiskey Hill Lodge
- Owner of Advisor Insurance Direct
- I.D Wealth Management (DBA for LPL Financial)
- The A.I.D Group (DBA for LPL Financial)
- The 401 (K) ompany (DBA for LPL Financial)
- Advisors Insurance Design Group
If Marc Lowell persuaded you to work with any of his outside businesses, contact Kurta Law today for a free case evaluation: (877) 600-0098.
Marc Lowell has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 – Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
He is a registered broker in New York.
Marc Lowell has also worked with the following firms:
- Invest Financial Corporation (CRD#:12984)
- FMSBONDS (CRD#:7793)
- Middlebury Securities (CRD#:122602)
- Saxum Financial Group (CRD#:20826)
- SummitAlliance Securities (CRD#:45915)
- Ameritas Investment Corp. (CRD#:14869)
- NFP Securities (CRD#:42046)
- Securities America (CRD#:10205)
- PML Securities Company (CRD#:4082)
- EQUICO Securities (CRD#:6627)
- The Equitable Life Assurance Society Of The United States (CRD#:4039)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you have worked with Marc Lowell and have concerns about your investments, don’t hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated for investors to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.