Lynne Mathre Embroiled in $1 Million Investor Dispute
Lynne Mathre (CRD #:1269073), a broker formerly registered with D.H. Hill Securities, is involved in an investor dispute according to her BrokerCheck record.
According to the allegations filed on November 2, 2021, Lynne Mathre allegedly violated FINRA rules 2110 and 2111, was negligent, misrepresented securities, breached her fiduciary duty, and failed to supervise. The investor is seeking $1 million—the case is still pending.
FINRA Rules for Brokers
Brokers must consider the factors listed below when recommending investments to investors.:
- The investor’s current financial state and tax status
- The investor’s financial goals
- The investor’s risk tolerance
According to FINRA Rule 2111, brokers may be liable for investor unsuitability claims if they fail to take the factors listed above into account and recommend investments that are not suitable. A broker must have exercised due diligence and have an adequate reason for believing that an investment will be suitable or beneficial for the investor.
To prove an unsuitability claim, you must establish that:
- A transaction took place between yourself and the broker
- You sustained damages (lost money)
- The broker was aware of your financial situation
- Make sure you are not being taken advantage of by contacting the securities attorneys at Kurta Law as soon as possible if you believe you lost funds due to bad investment recommendations,
Lynne Mathre has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 24 – General Securities Principal Examination
She has also worked with the following firms:
- D.H. Hill Securities (CRD #: 41528)
- Multi-Financial Securities Corporation (CRD#:10299)
- Legacy Financial Services (CRD#:38697)
- Royal Alliance Associates (CRD#:23131)
- Integrated Resources Equity Corporation (CRD#:6403)
- Pennington/Bass Equities (CRD#:13765)
- Source Securities (CRD#:8026)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you have worked with Lynne Mathre and have concerns about your investments, don’t hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.