Loren Olson Allegedly Made an Unsuitable Investment Recommendation
Loren Olson (CRD #: 1245513), a broker registered with B.B. Graham & Company, allegedly gave an unsuitable investment recommendation, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on May 16, 2023. Investors may have also worked with him through Retirement Resources. Read on if you have questions about his alleged conduct as a broker.
On January 23, 2023, an investor alleged that Loren Olson recommended an unsuitable investment product on September 1, 2020. The client seeks $121,000 in damages in this pending dispute.
FINRA Rule 2111
FINRA Rule 2111 requires brokers to take investors’ profiles into account when recommending investments. These profiles contain information such as investors’ age, risk tolerance, and investment goals.
Investors who feel their losses were caused by unsuitable investment recommendations may be able to recover their funds through FINRA arbitration.
Loren Olson has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 – Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
- Series 24 – General Securities Principal Examination
Loren Olson is a registered broker and a registered investment adviser in Kansas and Missouri.
He has also worked for the following firms:
- Moloney Securities Company (CRD#:38535)
- Heritage Capital Management (CRD#:110383)
- Waterstone Financial Group (CRD#:10078)
- Royal Alliance Associates (CRD#:23131)
- Mony Securities Corporation (CRD#:4386)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Loren Olson and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.