Loreen Gilbert Allegedly Recommended Unsuitable Investments
Loreen Gilbert (CRD #: 1781194), a broker registered with LPL Financial, allegedly made unsuitable investment recommendations, according to her BrokerCheck record, accessed on March 20, 2023. If you want to know more about her alleged conduct as a broker, read on.
In a dispute filed on February 1, 2023, an investor alleged that Loreen Gilbert recommended a portfolio of unsuitable investments from January 2014 to January 2023. This dispute is currently pending.
FINRA Rule 2111
FINRA Rule 2111 requires brokers to evaluate whether an investment fits their investor’s financial goals. Brokers must consider the information in the investor’s profile, such as their age, tax status, and risk tolerance when recommending investments.
Investors who rely on brokers for investment recommendations can pursue FINRA arbitration and potentially recover their losses.
Loreen Gilbert has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 – Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
- Series 24 – General Securities Principal Examination
Loreen Gilbert is a registered broker in 25 states as well as the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. She is also a registered investment adviser in California and Texas.
She has also worked for the following firms:
- 401(K) Investment Advisors (CRD#:121254)
- Princor Financial Services Corporation (CRD#:1137)
- Financial Network Investment Corporation (CRD#:13572)
- SunAmerica Securities (CRD#:20068)
- ICMA-RC Services (CRD#:23189)
- Fidelity Brokerage Services (CRD#:7784)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Loreen Gilbert and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.