Kyle Hill Facing Identity Theft Charges
Kyle Hill (CRD #: 4250662), a broker formerly registered with Purshe Kaplan Sterling Investments is facing criminal charges, according to his BrokerCheck Record accessed on November 17, 2017.
Criminal Charge Details
Kyle Hill is facing a pending criminal charge. On August 5, 2021, he was charged with identity theft and criminal use of a communication facility. Allegedly he used social media profiles with pictures and descriptions not his own to communicate with a relative’s paramour.
Kyle Hill has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 – Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
He has worked with the following firms:
- Purshe Kaplan Sterling Investments (CRD#:35747)
- Securities Service Network (CRD#:13318)
- Signator Investors (CRD#:468)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you have suffered losses after working with Kyle Hill, don’t hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated for investors. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf. Reach out today to start the process to recover your investment losses.