Investor Alleges Kyle Chapman Violated California Securities Statutes
Kyle Chapman (CRD #: 6303483), a broker formerly registered with American Trust Investment Services, is involved in a pending dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on January 26, 2023. If you want to know more about his alleged conduct as a broker, read on.
On November 15, 2022, an investor alleged that Kyle Chapman breached his contract and breached certain warranties, as well as violated California securities statutes. The client seeks $500,000 in damages in this pending dispute.
FINRA Rule 2010
FINRA Rule 2010 holds brokers to high standards of commercial honor and just and equitable principles of trade.
What are blue sky laws?
Blue sky laws give investors another layer of protection against securities fraud. These laws prohibit fraudulent practices at a state level and may also define what investment products qualify as securities.
Kyle Chapman has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 – Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 – Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
He has also worked for the following firms:
- American Trust Investment Services (CRD#:3001)
- Westpark Capital (CRD#:39914)
- Cetera Advisor Networks (CRD#:13572)
- Larson Financial Securities (CRD#:152517)
- SagePoint Financial (CRD#:133763)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Kyle Chapman and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.