Fidelity Brokerage Services Fires Kristine Brower
Kristine Brower (CRD #: 2781945), a broker formerly registered with Fidelity Brokerage Services, was fired from the firm, according to her BrokerCheck record, accessed on November 11, 2022. If you want to learn more about her conduct as a broker, read on.
Termination from Fidelity Brokerage Services
On September 19, 2022, Kristine Brower was fired from Fidelity Brokerage Services following an allegation that she created a new client trust account document to correct incorrect or missing data and attached a signature page from the previously-signed, erroneous document.
FINRA Rule 2010
FINRA Rule 2010 holds brokers to high standards of commercial honor and just and equitable principles of trade.
Kristine Brower has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 – Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
She has also worked for the following firms:
- Fidelity Brokerage Services (CRD#:7784)
- E*Trade Securities (CRD#:29106)
- McDonald Investments (CRD#:566)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Kristine Brower and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.