Krikor Demirjian Facing Unsuitable Investment Allegations
Krikor Demirjian (CRD #: 4212275), a broker registered with Western International Securities, Inc., is facing allegations of unsuitable investment recommendations. This information is from Krikor Demirjian’s BrokerCheck record, accessed on March 19, 2022. You can find more information below about Krikor Demirjian’s conduct as a broker.
Unsuitable Investment Allegations
On December 29, 2021, an investor filed a complaint alleging that Krikor Demirjian made unsuitable investment recommendations. The dispute is pending.
What is an Unsuitable Investment?
FINRA Rule 2111 requires brokers to evaluate whether an investment fits their investor’s financial goals. Brokers must examine the investor’s profile, which contains the following investor characteristics:
- Financial goals
- Risk tolerance
- Time horizon (i.e., how long the investor plans to hold the investment)
- Investing experience
- Tax status
Krikor Demirjian has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 - Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 - Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE - Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 - Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
Krikor Demirjian is currently registered as a broker in California and Texas and is registered as an investment advisor in California.
He has worked for the following firms:
- Financial West Group (CRD #:16668)
- Linsco/Private Ledger Corp. (CRD #:6413)
- WM Financial Services, Inc. (CRD #:599)
- American Express Financial Advisors Inc. (CRD #:6363)
- IDS Life Insurance Company (CRD #:6321)
- Pruco Securities Corporation (CRD #:5685)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Krikor Demirjian and have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.