Keith Singer Facing Allegations Related to Annuity Recommendations
Keith Singer (CRD #: 2793302), a formerly registered broker, is involved in an investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on August 3, 2021. Singer is also a registered investment advisor with Singer Wealth Advisors.
On July 19, 2021, an investor alleged that Keith Singer recommended a 12-year fixed annuity that was not suitable. Among other requirements, FINRA defines “suitable” investments as securities that fit the investor’s time horizon. The investor is seeking $225,000; the dispute is pending.
There is also an employment separation on Singer’s record. On April 19, 2018, Investacorp fired Keith Singer following allegations that he failed to follow the firm’s policies relating to the submission of investment and annuity paperwork. They further alleged improper use of email.
Keith Singer Background Information
Singer has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 Investment Company Products/ Variable Contracts Representative Examination
- Series 26 Investment Company Products / Variable Contracts Principal Examination
Singer has worked with the following firms:
- Investacorp (CRD #: 7684)
- Kovack Securities (CRD #: 44848)
- Financial Counseling Corporation (CRD #: 6439)
- Argentus Securities (CRD #: 45915)
- Jefferson Pilot Securities Corporation (CRD #: 3870)
- Metropolitan Life Insurance Company (CRD #: 4095)
- MetLife Securities (CRD #: 14251)
- Robert Baird & Co. (CRD #: 8158)
- Northwestern Mutual Investment Services (CRD #: 2881)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Keith Singer and you have concerns about your investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 212-658-1502 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.