Keith Singer Involved in Variable Annuity Dispute
Keith Singer (CRD #: 2793302), an investment adviser registered with Singer Wealth Advisors, is involved in a six-figure investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on September 15, 2021. He has also been fired – keep reading for more details.
On July 19, 2021, an investor alleged that Keith Singer recommended a 12-year fixed annuity that did not suit his needs. The investor is seeking to cash out without paying early termination charges. The investor is seeking $225,000; the dispute is pending.
On April 19, 2018, Investacorp fired Keith Singer following allegations that he failed to follow the firm’s policies and procedures relating to the submission of investment and annuity paperwork.
Keith Singer Background Information
Keith Singer has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 Investment Company Products/ Variable Contracts Representative Examination
- Series 26 Investment Company Products/ Variable Contracts Principal Examination
Keith Singer has worked with the following firms:
- Investacorp (CRD #: 7684)
- Kovack Securities (CRD #: 44848)
- Financial Counseling Corporation (CRD #: 6439)
- Argentus Securities (CRD #: 45915)
- Jefferson Pilot Securities Corporation (CRD #: 3870)
- Metropolitan Life Insurance Company (CRD #: 4095)
- MetLife Securities (CRD #: 14251)
- Robert W. Baird & Co. (CRD #: 8158)
- Northwestern Mutual Investment Services (CRD #: 2881)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Keith Singer and you have concerns about your investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 877-600-0098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.