Justin Martinez Resigns from Pruco Securities Following Potential Fraud Allegations
Justin Martinez (CRD #: 6636905), a broker formerly registered with Pruco Securities, resigned from that firm, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on May 9, 2023. If you have questions about his alleged conduct as a broker, keep reading.
Resignation from Pruco Securities
On March 24, 2023, Justin Martinez resigned from Pruco Securities following allegations of possible fraud with regard to life insurance policy applications.
The firm alleged that Justin Martinez engaged in the following misconduct:
- Submitting life insurance applications for the same insureds, including multiple applications for himself and family members, all of which either lapsed or were withdrawn
- Submitting applications for himself and family members under the same email address
- Submitting these applications near the end of the third quarter of 2022
- Designating himself as the payor on many of these policies and having premium payments rejected by two banks
- Failing to properly identify himself on two policies submitted for himself and receiving express commissions he was not entitled to as a result
- Sending emails using an unapproved email address
FINRA Rule 2010
FINRA Rule 2010 holds brokers to high standards of commercial honor and just and equitable principles of trade.
Justin Martinez has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 7TO – General Securities Representative Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
He previously worked for Pruco Securities (CRD#:5685).
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Justin Martinez and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.