Justin Anderson of Sagepoint Financial Involved in Unsuitable Investment Allegation
Justin Anderson (CRD #: 4549763), a broker registered with Sagepoint Financial in Santa Barbara, California, is involved in an investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on July 28, 2021. Investors may have also engaged Anderson’s advisory services through Channel Wealth.
On June 1, 2021, investors alleged that Justin Anderson recommended unsuitable, alternative investments. “Unsuitable” investments do not fit the investor’s risk tolerance and financial goals.
Justin Anderson Background Information
Anderson has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 Investment Company Products
- Series 24 General Securities Principal Examination
He is a registered broker in nine states and a registered investment adviser in California, Nevada, Texas, and Virginia.
Anderson has worked with the following firms:
- Sagepoint Financial (CRD #: 133763)
- The Ameriflex Group (CRD #: 305585)
- Securities America Advisors (CRD #: 110518)
- Securities America (CRD #: 10205)
- Brecek & Young Advisors (CRD #: 40395)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Justin Anderson and you have concerns about your investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 212-658-1502 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.