Joseph Amato Involved in Dispute Alleging Failure to Supervise
Joseph Amato (CRD #: 2751635), a broker registered with Alexander Capital, is involved in a pending investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on April 21, 2022. If you have questions about Joseph Amato’s conduct as a broker, read on.
Allegations of Failure to Supervise
On January 18, 2022, an investor named Joseph Amato in allegations involving failure to supervise between June 2016 and December 2019. The investor seeks $68,276.47 in damages in this pending dispute.
There is another investor allegation that Joseph Amato failed to supervise dated November 28, 2018.
FINRA Rule 3110
FINRA Rule 3110 requires firms to create and maintain supervisory systems to ensure compliance with FINRA regulations and prevent broker fraud. This includes ensuring that supervisors have the proper training or experience for their role.
Joseph Amato has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 - Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 - Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE - Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 31 - Futures Managed Funds Examination
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 4 - Registered Options Principal Examination
- Series 24 - General Securities Principal Examination
- Series 10 - General Securities Sales Supervisor - General Module Examination
- Series 9 - General Securities Sales Supervisor - Options Module Examination
Joseph Amato is a registered broker in 9 states and a registered investment adviser in New York.
In the past, he has worked for the following firms:
- Network 1 Financial Securities (CRD#:13577)
- Alexander Capital (CRD#:40077)
- Legend Securities (CRD#:44952)
- Gunnallen Financial (CRD#:17609)
- Raymond James Financial Services (CRD#:6694)
- Prudential Securities (CRD#:7471)
- Dean Witter Reynolds (CRD#:7556)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Joseph Amato and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.