John Rice of Burbank, California: Did Non-Traded REITs Lead to Losses?
John Rice (CRD #: 859360), a broker registered with NPB Financial Group, is involved an investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on August 18, 2021. Details are provided below.
On June 21, 2021, an investor alleged that John Rice recommended unsuitable non-traded REITs. Non-traded REITs are risky because they do not trade on the public exchange and are subject to the fluctuations of the real estate market. The investor is seeking $250,000; the dispute is pending.
John Rice Background Information
John Rice has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 1 Registered Representative Examination
He is a registered broker in nine states and is a registered investment adviser in California and Nevada.
John Rice has worked with the following firms:
- NPB Financial Group (CRD #: 137743)
- Independent Financial Group (CRD #: 7717)
- World Capital Brokerage (CRD #: 37)
- Financial Advisers of America (CRD #: 142170)
- American Wealth Advisors (CRD #: 149189)
- Pruco Securities (CRD #: 5685)
- Allstate Financial Services (CRD #: 18272)
- First Heartland Capital (CRD #: 32460)
- Lincoln Heartland Capital (CRD #: 34047)
- Hornor, Townsend & Kent (CRD #: 4031)
- Prudential-Bache Securities (CRD #: 7471)
- Shearson Lehman Hutton (CRD #: 7506)
- F. Hutton & Company (CRD #: 235)
- Aetna Life Insurance and Annuity Company (CRD #: 13256)
- The Lincoln National Life Insurance Company (CRD #: 2580)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with John Rice and you have concerns about your investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 877-600-0098 or email email@example.com.