Victim of Financial Fraud? Call Now

John Bulicek is Facing a Civil Suit Alleging the Sale of an Unregistered Securities

May 13, 2022 Civil Suit

John Bulicek (CRD #: 1636362), a broker registered with Avalon Securities, is facing a pending civil suit, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on May 13, 2022. Details regarding the suit are provided below.

On January 24, 2022, a plaintiff in a civil suit alleged that John Bulicek unlawfully induced a sale of unregistered securities in exchange for a $200,000 investment in a film, and allegedly withheld the return of the plaintiff’s investment.

FINRA Rule 2020

FINRA Rule 2020 prohibits misrepresentations and omissions. Stock brokers are not allowed to omit material facts or use any misleading, deceptive tactics that may influence a customer’s decision to invest.

Background Information

John Bulicek has passed the following exams:

  • Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
  • SIE Securities Industry Essentials Examination
  • Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
  • Series 24 General Securities Principal Examination

He is a registered broker in California and New York.

John Bulicek has worked for the following firms:

  • Canaccord Genuity LLC (CRD #: 1020)
  • SHP Securities (CRD #: 141046)
  • Swedbank First Securities (CRD #: 141190)
  • WestLB Securities (CRD #: 10050)
  • Commerzbank Capital Markets Corp. (CRD #: 21787)
  • Paribas Corporation (CRD #: 15794)
  • UBS Securities (CRD #: 7654)

Kurta Law Can Help

If you worked with John Bulicek and have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or for a free consultation.

For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors recovering their investment losses from stockbrokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm that exclusively represents investors. We work on a contingency basis, which means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf. Reach out and we can tell you what steps to take to restore your lost funds.