Jimmy Driggers Facing a $4 Million Dispute
Jimmy Driggers (CRD #: 1359593), a previously registered broker with Morgan Stanley, has a new investor dispute on his record, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on June 22, 2022. Keep reading for more details.
On April 12, 2022, investors who are grantors and beneficiaries of a trust alleged that Jimmy Driggers used funds from Liquidity Asset Lines to invest in an outside real estate investment owned by Jimmy Driggers. They alleged that these Liquidity Asset Lines were set up without their knowledge. They further alleged that he did this in concert with the Trustee.
The investors are seeking to recover $4,000,000 in this pending dispute.
On August 24, 2020, an investor alleged that Jimmy Driggers recommended unsuitable, alternative investments. The investors are seeking to recover $200,000 in this pending dispute.
Risky, alternative investments often violate FINRA 2111, which requires that investments fit an investor’s risk tolerance and financial goals.
Jimmy Driggers has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 3 National Commodity Futures Examination
- Series 31 Futures Managed Funds Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 24 General Securities Principal Examination
Jimmy Driggers has worked for the following firms:
- Morgan Stanley (CRD #: 149777)
- Morgan Stanley (CRD #: 8209)
- UBS Financial Services (CRD #: 8174)
- Prudential Securities Incorporated (CRD #: 7471)
- Everen Securities (CRD #: 19616)
- Cozad Investment Services (CRD #: 10065)
- Escalator Securities (CRD #: 16985)
- Investacorp (CRD #: 7684)
- W. Gant & Associates (CRD #: 7963)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Jimmy Driggers and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.