Jerod Tilton Facing a Six-Figure Investor Dispute
Jerod Tilton (CRD #: 4519854), a broker registered with U.S. Bancorp, is involved in an investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on July 22, 2021. Details are provided below.
On June 8, 2021, an investor alleged that Jerod Tilton gave improper investment advice and misrepresented a security. The investor is seeking $100,000; the dispute is pending.
Jerod Tilton Background Information
He has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 31 Futures Managed Funds Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
He is a registered broker in 14 states and is a registered investment adviser in Ohio.
Tilton has worked for the following firms:
- S. Bancorp Investments (CRD #: 17868)
- PNC Investments (CRD #: 129052)
- NatCity Investments (CRD #: 17490)
- UBS Financial Services (CRD #: 8174)
- Morgan Stanley DW (CRD #: 7556)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Jerod Tilton of U.S. Bancorp and you have concerns about your investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 212-658-1502 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.