Jeremy Young Involved in Unsuitability Dispute
Jeremy Young (CRD #: 5461123), a broker and investment advisor registered with Lincoln Financial Advisors Corporation, is facing a pending unsuitability dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on March 2, 2022.
According to the allegations filed on November 22, 2021, Jeremy Young recommended an unsuitable replacement of a variable universal life insurance policy.
FINRA Rule 2111
Brokers must consider the factors listed below when recommending investments to investors:
- The investor's current financial state and tax status
- The investor's financial goals
- The investor's risk tolerance
According to FINRA Rule 2111, brokers may be liable for investor unsuitability claims if they fail to take the factors listed above into account. A broker must have exercised due diligence and have an adequate reason for believing that an investment will be suitable or beneficial for the investor.
To prove an unsuitability claim, you must establish that:
- A transaction took place between yourself and the broker
- You sustained damages (lost money)
- The broker was aware of your financial situation
Make sure you are not being taken advantage of by contacting the securities attorneys at Kurta Law as soon as possible if you believe you lost funds due to unsuitable investment recommendations.
Jeremy Young has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 - Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 - Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE - Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 6 - Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
- Series 26 - Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Principal Examination
Jeremy Young is a registered broker in 28 states, he is also a registered investment advisor in Texas and Alabama.
Besides Lincoln Financial Advisors Corporation, Jeremy Young has also worked with the following firms:
- Investment Advisors (CRD#:15708)
- Proequities (CRD#:15708)
- Primerica Advisors (CRD#:10111)
- PFS Investments (CRD#:10111)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you have worked with Jeremy Young and have concerns about your investments, don't hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated for investors to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.