Investors Allege Jeffrey Noard Recommended Risky and Unsuitable Investments
Jeffrey Noard (CRD #: 1983392), a broker registered with Emerson Equity, allegedly recommended unsuitable investments, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on October 14, 2022. Read on if you want to learn more about his conduct as a broker.
On July 13, 2022, multiple investors named Jeffrey Noard in a dispute alleging that Cabot Lodge and its employees recommended and sold the clients more than $1.1 million in unsuitable investments that were illiquid, high-commission, and high-risk. The investors seek $100,000 in this pending dispute.
FINRA Rule 2111
FINRA Rule 2111 requires brokers to evaluate whether an investment fits their investor’s financial goals. Brokers must take into account the information contained in the investor’s profile, such as their risk tolerance, tax status, and other investments.
Investors who rely on their broker for recommendations may be able to recoup their losses by seeking out FINRA arbitration.
Jeffrey Noard has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 – Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 31 – Futures Managed Funds Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
Jeffrey Noard is a registered broker in 11 states and a registered investment adviser in Wisconsin.
He has also worked for the following firms:
- Cabot Lodge Securities (CRD#:159712)
- CL Wealth Management (CRD#:134922)
- Allied Beacon Partners (CRD#:46227)
- American Beacon Wealth Management (CRD#:152752)
- American Beacon Partners (CRD#:15791)
- Wells Fargo Advisors (CRD#:19616)
- Morgan Stanley & Company (CRD#:8209)
- Morgan Stanley DW (CRD#:7556)
- Stifel, Nicolaus & Company (CRD#:793)
- Dain Rauscher (CRD#:31194)
- Dain Rauscher (CRD#:7600)
- Everen Securities (CRD#:19616)
- Blunt Ellis & Loewi (CRD#:7580)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Jeffrey Noard and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.