Jeffrey Molinari Facing a Municipal Bond Investor Dispute
Jeffrey Molinari (CRD #: 726539), a broker registered with Stern Brothers & Co., is the subject of an investor dispute. This disclosure appears in his BrokerCheck record, accessed on August 11, 2023. Keep reading if you have questions.
On June 30, 2023, an investor complained about the size of municipal bond positions Jeffrey Molinari allegedly recommended in 2017 and 2019. He questioned the performance and value of such bonds.
Investors who rely on their broker for recommendations may be able to recoup their losses through FINRA arbitration.
FINRA Rule 2111 – Unsuitable Investments
FINRA Rule 2111 requires brokers to take into account investors’ financial goals when recommending investments. Bonds that are over-concentrated in an investor’s portfolio may violate FINRA Rule 2111. Over-concentrated securities are riskier than a diversified portfolio.
Jeffrey Molinari has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Series 52TO Municipal Securities Representative Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 53 Municipal Securities Principal Examination
He is a registered broker in nine states.
Jeffrey Molinari has registered with the following firms:
- Stern Brothers (CRD #: 16325)
- Herbert J. Sims (CRD #: 3420)
- Wedbush Securities (CRD #: 877)
- Sterne, Agee & Leach (CRD #: 791)
- First Albany Capital (CRD #: 298)
- A.F. Best Securities (CRD #: 14335)
- Oppenheimer & Co. (CRD #: 630)
- Thomson McKinnon Securities (CRD #: 829)
- Dean Witter Reynolds (CRD #: 7556)
- Geo. B. Gibbons (CRD #: 6956)
- Matthews & Wright (CRD #: 7025)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Jeffrey Molinari and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.