Jeff Sorensen Embroiled in Two Suitability Disputes
Jeff Sorensen (CRD #:1623946), a registered broker with Triad Advisors, is involved in his 2nd investor dispute in 2021, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on November 8, 2021. He is also a registered investment advisor with Triad Hybrid Solutions.
Keep reading for more details if you are concerned about Jeff Sorensen’s conduct as a broker.
Jeff Sorensen is facing two pending investor disputes.
- On August 24, 2021, a dispute was filed against Jeff Sorensen, alleging certain alternative product recommendations did not meet the investors’ needs and objectives. The damage amount requested is $436,200.
- On January 26, 2021, Jeff Sorensen was involved in a similar dispute. The damage amount requested is $114,000.
FINRA Rule 2111
FINRA Rule 2111 requires that brokers only recommend suitable investments to their clients. Suitable investments fit their investor’s financial goals and liquidity needs, as well as their risk tolerance. Investors who rely on their brokers for recommendations may be able to recover their losses through FINRA arbitration. Alternative investments are not suitable for the majority of investors as they pose too much risk.
Jeff Sorensen Background Information
Jeff Sorensen has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 – Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
He is a registered broker in 19 states and is a registered investment advisor in 17 states.
Other than Triad Advisors and Triad Hybrid Solutions, Jeff Sorensen has worked with the following firms:
- Summit Financial Consultants (CRD#:134192)
- Sorensen Wealth Management (CRD#:154940)
- Transamerica Financial Advisors (CRD#:16164)
- North American Management (CRD#:624)
- First American National Securities (CRD#:10111)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you have worked with Jeff Sorensen and have concerns about your investments, don’t hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated for investors to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.