Jeff Marzolf Facing Allegations of Unsuitability and Unauthorized Trades
Jeff Marzolf (CRD #: 1946939), a broker registered with Raymond James Financial Services, is involved in an investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on August 26, 2021. Investors may have engaged his services through the Marzolf Investment Group.
On June 23, 2021, an investor’s agent alleged that certain investments Jeff Marzolf recommended did not suit the investor’s needs. They further alleged that Jeff Marzolf made certain trades without authorization.
Jeff Marzolf Background Information
Jeff Marzolf has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 9 General Securities Sales Supervisor – Options Module Examination
- Series 10 General Securities Sales Supervisor – General Module Examination
He is a registered broker in 22 states and is a registered investment adviser in Tennessee and Texas.
Jeff Marzolf has worked with the following firms:
- Raymond James Financial Services (CRD #: 6694)
- J.B. Hilliard, W.L. Lyons (CRD #: 453)
- Painewebber Securities Incorporated (CRD #: 7471)
- Prudential Securities (CRD #: 7471)
- C. Bradford & Co. (CRD #: 1287)
- Shearson Lehman Hutton (CRD #: 7506)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Jeff Marzolf and you have concerns about your investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 877-600-0098 or email email@example.com.