J. Thomas Sadler Subject of IFS Securities Bankruptcy
J. Thomas Sadler (CRD #: 2817763), a broker registered with Dalmore Group, allegedly failed to supervise, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on June 11, 2022. Keep reading if you have questions about J. Thomas Sadler’s conduct as a broker.
Liquidation of IFS Securities
On September 22, 2020, IFS Securities’ plan of liquidation was approved following the firm’s bankruptcy due to alleged unauthorized trading by a senior representative.
J. Thomas Sadler was Chief Compliance Officer and a control person for IFS Securities. According to the Broker Comment section, Keith Wakefield, the head of the firm’s fixed income group, engaged in unauthorized short selling and other speculative trading, leading to major losses for the firm.
FINRA Rule 3110
FINRA Rule 3110 requires firms to establish systems of supervision to ensure compliance with securities regulations. This includes creating written supervisory procedures (WSPs) and appointing supervisory personnel who are sufficiently experienced or trained for their position.
FINRA Rule 2020
FINRA Rule 2020 forbids the use of manipulative, deceptive, and otherwise fraudulent means to influence the purchase or sale of securities.
J. Thomas Sadler has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Series 3 – National Commodity Futures Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 53 – Municipal Securities Principal Examination
- Series 4 – Registered Options Principal Examination
- Series 24 – General Securities Principal Examination
J. Thomas Sadler is a registered broker in 47 states and the District of Columbia.
He has also worked for the following firms:
- SB Advisory (CRD#:154680)
- San Blas Securities (CRD#:290605)
- Metric Financial (CRD#:33324)
- Cabot Lodge Securities (CRD#:159712)
- Essex Securities (CRD#:46605)
- SB Advisory, LLC (CRD#:154680)
- Lafise Securities (CRD#:115624)
- IFS Securities (CRD#:40375)
- FundAmerica Securities (CRD#:156214)
- YieldQuest Securities (CRD#:135041)
- IFS Advisory (CRD#:40375)
- International Financial Solutions (CRD#:40375)
- Bolton Securities (CRD#:129376)
- Delta Equity Services (CRD#:15650)
- Vanguard Capital (CRD#:22081)
- Morgan Wilshire Securities (CRD#:44807)
- Walsh Manning Securities (CRD#:30826)
- E. C. Capital (CRD#:37447)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with J. Thomas Sadler and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.