Hans Sharma Named in Dispute Involving REIT
Hans Sharma (CRD #: 1920833), a broker registered with Innovation Partners, is named in a pending dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on April 28, 2023. Investors may have also engaged his services through Sharma Associates. If you have questions about his alleged conduct as a broker, keep reading.
On February 24, 2023, an investor filed a dispute naming Hans Sharma in allegations concerning American Realty Capital Hospitality Trust, a real estate investment trust (REIT), and that trust’s bankruptcy. This dispute is currently pending.
What is a Real Estate Investment Trust?
A real estate investment trust (REIT) allows investors to earn returns from a portfolio of real estate without taking on the responsibility of managing the properties themselves. However, REITs tend to be illiquid and unsuitable for many investors.
Hans Sharma has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 – Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
- Series 24 – General Securities Principal Examination
Hans Sharma is a registered broker in nine states and a registered investment adviser in Pennsylvania.
He has also worked for the following firms:
- Mercap Securities (CRD#:156607)
- Kovack Securities (CRD#:44848)
- Resource Horizons Group (CRD#:104368)
- FSC Securities (CRD#:7461)
- Pan-American Financial Advisers (CRD#:15578)
- American Capital Corporation (CRD#:16124)
- TFS Securities (CRD#:20626)
- PFS Investments (CRD#:10111)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Hans Sharma and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.