Gerry Moneypenny Allegedly Misrepresented a High-Risk Investment
Gerry Moneypenny (CRD #: 4544770), a broker registered with Crown Capital Securities, is involved in an investor dispute. This is according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on February 24, 2022.
On December 23, 2021, investors alleged that Gerry Moneypenny made unsuitable recommendations and engaged in negligence. He also allegedly misrepresented securities and omitted material facts. These allegations revolved around high-risk alternative investments. The investor is seeking $50,000; the dispute is pending.
- FINRA Rule 2111 requires brokers to recommend suitable investments. Suitable investments take into account the investor’s age, risk tolerance, investing experience, and financial goals.
- FINRA Rule 2020 forbids brokers from misrepresenting investments and omitting material facts that might affect an investor’s decision to purchase a security.
Gerry Moneypenny has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- SIE Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 24 General Securities Principal Examination
He is a registered broker in four states and is a registered investment adviser in California.
Gerry Moneypenny has worked with the following firms:
- Securities America Advisors (CRD #: 110518)
- Securities America (CRD #: 10205)
- Moneypenny Wealth Management (CRD #: 169253)
- Foothill Securities (CRD #: 1027)
- Lincoln Financial Advisors Corporation (CRD #: 3978)
- The Lincoln National Life Insurance Company (CRD #: 2580)
- Brinker Capital Securities (CRD #: 38123)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you have worked with Gerry Moneyponey and have concerns about your investments, don’t hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who have lost money following broker fraud or misconduct. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf. Our attorneys will work tirelessly to restore your lost funds and get your financial future back on track.