George Zranov Fired from MFS Fund Distributors Over Alleged Falsified Communications
George Zranov (CRD #: 4976564), a formerly registered broker, was fired from his firm, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on April 25, 2022. If you have questions about George Zranov’s conduct as a broker, keep reading.
Discharge from MFS Fund Distributors
On January 13, 2022, George Zranov was fired from MFS Fund Distributors following allegations he falsified electronic communications.
FINRA Rules 4511 and 2010
- FINRA Rule 4511 states that firms "shall make and preserve books and records as required under the FINRA Rules, the Exchange Act, and the applicable Exchange Act rules."
- FINRA Rule 2010 requires brokers to maintain high standards of professional honor and act ethically. Violations of many other rules are frequently automatic violations of Rule 2010.
George Zranov has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 - Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- SIE - Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 - Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
He has also worked for the following firms:
- MFS Fund Distributors (CRD#:31052)
- Pioneer Funds Distributor (CRD#:24497)
- Thornburg Securities (CRD#:14857)
- Oppenheimerfunds Distributor (CRD#:7834)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with George Zranov and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.