Gary Holland Allegedly Failed to Follow Instructions
Gary Holland (CRD #: 852976), a broker registered with Cetera Advisor Networks, is the subject of an investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on October 16, 2023. Investors should know that this is the fifth investor dispute on his record.
On September 5, 2023, an investor alleged that Gary Holland failed to follow instructions.
FINRA Rule 2010
FINRA Rule 2010 holds brokers to high standards of commercial honor and just and equitable principles of trade. A failure to follow instructions may violate this rule.
Gary Holland has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 1 Registered Representative Examination
He is a registered broker in 10 states and is a registered investment adviser in Massachusetts.
Gary Holland has registered with five firms during his 36 years of experience:
- Cetera Advisor Networks (CRD #: 13572)
- Cetera Investment Advisors (CRD #: 105644)
- Voya Financial Advisors (CRD #: 2882)
- Ameriprise Financial Services (CRD #: 6363)
- IDS Life Insurance Company (CRD #: 6321)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Gary Holland and have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm that exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.