Eugene Kim Under FINRA Investigation
Eugene Kim (CRD #:2264940), a broker registered with National Securities Corporation, is the subject of a FINRA investigation, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on February 10, 2022. He is also an investment advisor registered with National Asset Management.
On October 19, 2021, Eugene Kim was named as a respondent in a FINRA investigation alleging:
- Violation of 17(a)(3) of the Securities Act by engaging in a transaction, practice, or course of business that operated as a fraud or deceit upon purchasers.
- Failing to follow and enforce supervisory procedures.
Brokerage firms are required under FINRA Rule 3110 to properly monitor and supervise their brokers and financial advisers.
FINRA Rule 3110 requires firms to:
- Maintain a supervisory system reasonably designed to achieve compliance with FINRA rules.
- Designate a registered principle whose job it is to carry out supervisory responsibilities.
- Make reasonable efforts to determine that all supervisory personnel are qualified, either by experience or training.
When a brokerage firm fails to work in an investor’s best interest, the brokerage firm may be liable for the client’s losses.
Eugene Kim has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 – Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 79 – Investment Banking Registered Representative Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 24 – General Securities Principal Examination
He is a registered broker and investment advisor in New York and New Jersey.
Eugene Kim has also worked with the following firms:
- ING Baring Furman Selz (CRD#:6540)
- ING Baring (U.S.) Securities (CRD#:5285)
- UBS Securities (CRD#:7654)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you have suffered losses after working with Eugene Kim, please get in touch with us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated for investors to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.