Erkan Afacan Permitted to Resign from Cambridge Investment Research
Erkan Afacan (CRD #: 2563297), a broker formerly registered with Cambridge Investment Research, allegedly violated firm policy, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on January 3, 2023. Keep reading to learn more about his alleged conduct as a broker.
Resignation from Cambridge Investment Research
On September 30, 2022, Erkan Afacan was permitted to resign from Cambridge Investment Research after allegedly violating firm policy concerning the coverage of losses in client accounts.
FINRA Rule 2010
FINRA Rule 2010 holds brokers to high standards of commercial honor and just and equitable principles of trade.
Erkan Afacan has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Series 99TO – Operations Professional Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 24 – General Securities Principal Examination
He has also worked for the following firms:
- Cambridge Investment Research (CRD#:39543)
- Nationwide Planning Associates (CRD#:31029)
- Commonwealth Financial Network (CRD#:8032)
- Dreyfus Service Corporation (CRD#:231)
- UBS PaineWebber (CRD#:8174)
- The Agean Group (CRD#:30835)
- H.J. Meyers & Company (CRD#:15609)
- Investors Associates (CRD#:958)
- C. J. M. Planning Corporation (CRD#:5698)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Erkan Afacan and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.