Eric Soiland Allegedly Recommended Unsuitable Investments
Eric Soiland (CRD #: 1578219), a broker registered with Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, allegedly made unsuitable investment recommendations, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on November 5, 2022. Keep reading if you want to know more about his conduct as a broker.
On September 13, 2022, an authorized party alleged that Eric Soiland recommended unsuitable securities from January 1, 2022, to the date of filing. This dispute was denied by the firm.
However, investors should know that firms don’t need to permit an outside review before denying a dispute. Investors can still pursue FINRA arbitration after a denial and may be able to recover their funds.
FINRA Rule 2111
FINRA Rule 2111 requires brokers to tailor their investment recommendations to suit investors’ profiles. These profiles contain information about investors’ tax status, risk tolerance, and investment goals.
Investors who rely on brokers for recommendations may be able to recover their losses by pursuing FINRA arbitration.
Eric Soiland has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 3 – National Commodity Futures Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 10 – General Securities Sales Supervisor – General Module Examination
- Series 9 – General Securities Sales Supervisor – Options Module Examination
- Series 24 – General Securities Principal Examination
Eric Soiland is a registered broker in 15 states and a registered investment adviser in California.
He has also worked for the following firms:
- Wells Fargo Clearing Services (CRD#:19616)
- Citigroup Global Markets (CRD#:7059)
- Dean Witter Reynolds (CRD#:7556)
- Graystone Nash (CRD#:10635)
- The Stuart-James Company (CRD#:11691)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Eric Soiland and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.