Edward Deicke is Involved in an Unsuitability Dispute
Edward Deicke (CRD #:1944593), a broker registered with National Securities Corporation, is involved in an unsuitability dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on February 16, 2022. He is also an investment advisor registered with National Asset Management.
According to the allegations filed on December 10, 2021, Edward Deicke recommended unsuitable investments. The investors are seeking $55,000 一 the case is still pending.
FINRA Rule 2111
- Investments can be unsuitable because they are high risk and likely to lose money.
- Securities may also be unsuitable because they are illiquid, meaning they are intended to be held for an extended time, and investors may have to pay high fees to cash out.
- Securities can be quantitatively unsuitable, which means that brokers executed an excessive number of trades.
- These requirements apply to the overall investment strategy as well as the investments themselves. For instance, an investment strategy might be unsuitable if the securities are over-concentrated in a particular stock or sector.
Ensure you are not being taken advantage of by contacting the securities attorneys at Kurta Law as soon as possible if you believe you lost funds due to bad investment recommendations.
Edward Deicke has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 – Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
Edward Deicke is a registered broker in 23 states. He is also a registered investment advisor in New Jersey and New York.
Edward Deicke has also worked with the following firms:
- JHS Capital Advisors (CRD#:112097)
- Gunnallen Financial (CRD#:17609)
- Kirlin Securities (CRD#:21210)
- Prudential Securities Incorporated (CRD#:7471)
- Robert Todd Financial Corp. (CRD#:7423)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you have worked with Edward Deicke and have concerns about your investments, don’t hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated for investors to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf. Please reach out if you have any questions about what steps to take next to recover your investment losses.