Douglas Bauerband Terminated by Gradient Securities
Douglas Bauerband (CRD #: 2850269) has been fired by Gradient Securities. This disclosure appears on his BrokerCheck record, accessed on August 3, 2023. Details of his termination are provided below.
On July 17, 2023, Douglas Bauerband was terminated by Gradient following allegations that he violated firm policies by engaging in undisclosed outside business.
FINRA Rule 3270
FINRA Rule 3270 requires brokers to disclose any business activities they engage in outside their firm, as well as any compensation they may receive from these activities.
FINRA Rule 2010
FINRA Rule 2010 holds brokers to high standards of commercial honor and just and equitable principles of trade. Violations of FINRA Rule 3270 may also violate this rule.
Douglas Bauerband has the following outside businesses listed in his detailed BrokerCheck record:
- Alpha Omega Agency: Property and casualty sales
- The Pines at Whiting: Trustee of a non-profit senior care community
- The Americas Keswick: Trustee of a non-profit that focuses on spiritual development
- Author: Build Wealth Like a Shark, Retire Abundantly, and Giving Transforms You
- TFS Mortgage: Refers clients to licensed mortgage broker
- DBA G Douglas Financial Group: Managing member/owner of securities and insurance business
Douglas Bauerband has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 22 Direct Participation Programs Representative Examination
- Series 6 Investment Company Products / Variable Contracts Representative Examination
He has registered with the following firms:
- Gradient Securities (CRD #: 127701)
- TFS Securities (CRD #: 20626)
- Sagepoint Financial (CRD #: 133763)
- American General Securities Incorporated (CRD #: 13626)
- USLife Equity Sales Corp. (CRD #: 7962)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Douglas Bauerband and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.