David Smith of UBS Financial Services Facing $5 Million Dispute
David Smith (CRD #: 2033396), a broker registered with UBS Financial Services in Dallas, Texas, is involved in a multi-million-dollar investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on August 25, 2021.
On June 23, 2021, an investor alleged that David Smith of UBS Financial recommended unsuitable investments. They further alleged that David Smith misrepresented a recommendation to hold an options overlay investment strategy. The investor is seeking $5,626,859; the dispute is pending.
David Smith Background Information
David Smith has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 31 Futures Managed Funds Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 9 General Securities Sales Supervisor – Options Module Examination
- Series 10 General Securities Sales Supervisor – General Module Examination
He is a registered broker in 25 states and is a registered investment adviser in Texas.
David Smith has registered with the following firms:
- UBS Financial Services (CRD #: 8174)
- Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC (CRD #: 816)
- Lehman Brothers (CRD #: 7506)
- Morgan Stanley (CRD # : 7556)
- Bear, Stearns & Co. (CRD #: 79)
- Smith Barney (CRD #: 7059)
- W. Gant & Associates (CRD #: 7963)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with David Smith of Dallas, Texas, and you have concerns about your investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 877-600-0098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.