David Hill Subject of a Variable Annuity Dispute
David Hill (CRD #: 1967778), a broker previously registered with Securian Financial Services, is facing allegations involving a variable annuity, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on July 26, 2023. Investors who have concerns should keep reading.
On May 18, 2023, an investor alleged that David Hill misrepresented the sale of a variable annuity in 2004. The dispute was denied, but investors should know that firms can deny disputes without any external review. Following a denial, investors may still be able to recover their funds via FINRA arbitration.
What is a Variable Annuity?
Variable annuities are complex investments with investment and insurance components. Their associated fees, surrender charges, and potential tax liability can negate any supposed benefits they offer. The risk associated with the investment component makes them unsuitable for many investors.
David Hill has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
David Hill registered with the following firms between 2000 and 2023:
- Securian Financial Services (CRD #: 15296)
- Hantz Financial Services (CRD #: 46047)
- Financial Telesis (CRD #: 31012)
- Signator Investors (CRD #: 468)
- FSC Securities Corporation (CRD #: 468)
- Invest Financial Corporation (CRD #: 7461)
- Waterstone Financial Group (CRD #: 10078)
- AXA Advisors (CRD #: 6627)
- Royal Alliance Associates (CRD #: 23131)
- Fifth Third Securities (CRD #: 628)
- Diversified Investors Securities Corp (CRD #: 32205)
- TransAmerica Securities Sales Corporation (CRD #: 17970)
- Mutual of Omaha Investor Services (CRD #: 611)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with David Hill and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.