Investor Alleges David Dalton Failed to Follow Instructions in Advisory Account
David Dalton (CRD #: 1381061), a broker registered with LPL Financial, was involved in an investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on May 28, 2022. If you have questions about David Dalton’s conduct as a broker, read on.
Alleged Failure to Follow Instructions
On February 17, 2022, an investor alleged that David Dalton failed to follow instructions in an advisory account between March 18, 2020, and January 11, 2021. This dispute was denied by the firm.
However, investors should know that firms don’t need to allow an outside review before denying a dispute. Investors can still recover their losses by seeking out FINRA arbitration following a denial.
FINRA Rule 5310
FINRA Rule 5310 requires that brokers follow investors’ instructions correctly and execute them in a timely manner. It also requires that brokers conduct due diligence when searching for the best market for a security.
FINRA Rule 2010
FINRA Rule 2010 requires brokers to uphold high standards of commercial honor and ethical behavior.
David Dalton has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 22 – Direct Participation Programs Representative Examination
- Series 6 – Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
- Series 24 – General Securities Principal Examination
David Dalton is a registered broker in 16 states and a registered investment adviser in Florida, Ohio, and Texas.
He has registered with the following firms:
- Allmerica Investments (CRD#:3960)
- CUNA Brokerage Services (CRD#:13941)
- Century Investors of America (CRD#:5322)
- Investacorp (CRD#:7684)
- Financial Network Investment Corporation (CRD#:13572)
- Pennsylvania Securities Company (CRD#:7667)
- Vestax Securities (CRD#:10332)
- Transamerica Financial Resources (CRD#:3600)
- Metropolitan Life Insurance Company (CRD#:4095)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with David Dalton and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.