Investor Alleges David Casparian Failed to Inform Him of Capital Gains
David Casparian (CRD #: 1008091), a broker registered with LPL Financial, was recently involved in an investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on May 12, 2023. Keep reading to learn more about his alleged conduct as a broker.
On April 7, 2023, an investor alleged that David Casparian failed to inform him of the capital gains associated with the sale of a certain investment. This dispute was denied by the firm.
Investors should be aware, however, that firms can deny disputes without an outside review. Investors can still pursue FINRA arbitration after a denial and may be able to recoup their losses.
FINRA Rule 2020
FINRA Rule 2020 prohibits the use of manipulative, deceptive, or otherwise fraudulent methods to influence investors’ decisions. This includes the misrepresentation or omission of information, such as an investment’s limitations, risks, or fees.
David Casparian has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 – Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
- Series 51 – Municipal Fund Securities Principal Examination
- Series 24 – General Securities Principal Examination
David Casparian is a registered broker in 11 states and a registered investment adviser in California.
He has also worked for the following firms:
- Cetera Advisor Networks (CRD#:13572)
- Financial Network Investment Corporation (CRD#:13572)
- ARM Securities Corporation (CRD#:932)
- Waterhouse Securities (CRD#:7870)
- Kennedy, Cabot & Company (CRD#:2417)
- Spear Insurance Services (CRD#:5941)
- JMC Investment Services (CRD#:14376)
- State Bond Sales Corporation (CRD#:932)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with David Casparian and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.